We’re recruiting within our business customer support team and network operations team. If you thrive on speaking with customers, fixing problems, and are passionate about technology, we’d like to talk. Working as part of a 24x7 shift rota, you’ll be helping our business customers by responding to faults and working with our highly skilled engineering teams.
The successful candidate will be working from our Service Operations Centre (SOC) in Jersey as a SOC Support Technician.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Speaking with our business customers coordinating incident resolution
- Working with our network monitoring and planned works systems
- Accurately recording faults in our incident management system
- Assessing business and customer impact to prioritise incidents
- Coordinating major incident response activities
- Mobilising engineering teams to respond to incidents
- Engaging with our partner service providers
- Assisting in the Datacentre with occasional Hands and Eye tasks
Applicants must be a technically skilled and highly motivated individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential for the role. The ideal candidate will have customer service experience within an operational environment working on IT networks, infrastructure, data centres and associated services. The successful candidate must be educated at GCSE level with good passes, however, an ITIL or other IT qualifications would be ideal.